Birth Time Rectification Online By Best Astrologer In India
Birth time is the most important requirement to analyze the natal chart. It is important to have the accurate birth time. However, many people do not have exact birth time; in such case rectification of birth time is must. Many astrologers give future predictions without rectifying the time and for this reason that most of their predictions go wrong.
This report is one of the special services of Aditya shastri which helps you to know your exact birth time. Not many people are lucky enough to have their birth time recorded accurately up to the minute; they need to rectify their birth time. Exact birth time is necessary to fix the exact degrees of the Ascendant or more commonly known as the Lagan chart and also the exact degrees of the planets during the time of birth.
Rectification method used by our expert astrologer is presented here. The Major events of one’s life are taken and then matched with the horoscope made on the birth details provided by the native.
The whole horoscope is analyzed and if the events do not match then the time is adjusted to make the horoscope which matches with the events of life. To conduct Birth Time rectification, you need to know at least the date of a few major life events. We require important life events which could have brought positive or negative effects in your life as these events are a helpful tool into preparation of this report.
Main Criteria for Matching the Natal Chart
In the process of the birth time rectification, our astrologers consider a few criteria to match the case, these criteria are discussed below.
- Nature of the person
- Accidents, major disease, illness
- Major event- such as year and month, date of place (City and Country) change
- Major exam pass date
- Marriage time (year, month and date)
- Baby birth
- Job change
- New Business Start
- Award, special event
- Loss of near and dear in family etc.
There are many other factors associated which need to be considered while doing birth time rectification these are as explained below:-
- In case of an important event if the person does not remember exact date, then at least year and month need to be provided. In case of month + and – 2 months is considerable, this will not pose any substantial difference in the interpretation
- Many times there is repetition of same event happens in a person’s life, for example in case of marriage a person might get married twice, in such case it is important to consider the year, month and date of the first marriage. Similarly, in case of child birth the detail timings of first child need to be considered.
There are some special cases where the person suffers from serious consequences, then that incident should be considered as the main reference point to rectify the birth trimmings. These cases could be a case of accident or illness where a major disability takes place in a person’s life, for example, there is loss of limb or paralysis etc.
Birth Time Rectification online consultation Booking provided By best Astrologer In India.