The oldest religion on this planet is Hinduism. It has no beginning and this religion moved ahead with recorded history. It has no individual founder. It is a spiritual religion which leads the devotee to experience the existence of God from heart and soul. It is a very vast religion and Hinduism beliefs are as old as Hinduism religion. However on the whole it has these nine beliefs.
1. Hindus first belief is in the theology of the “Vedas”. It is the most antique scripture in the world. “Veda” is a word which has come from Sanskrit language. The basic meaning of Veda is knowledge. According to Hinduism beliefs these primeval hymns are God’s speech and the foundation of Sanatana Dharma (a sub-religion in Hinduism), the everlasting belief which has neither starting nor endings.
2. The next is the faith on only one supreme power that is both inspiring and immanent. Hinduism believes that there is merely one premier supreme called “Brahman”. However it does not say to worship a particular deity. There are millions of gods and goddesses in Hinduism belief and everyone is on the behalf of the numerous aspects of Brahman. Therefore, this faith is characterized by the multiplicity of deities. The most primary Hindu deities are the Trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.
3. Hindu people believe that this world undergoes endless cycles of creation, perpetuation and termination.
4. People following Hindu religion believe in karma (right action). Whatever good or bad things you do in your life you will get back according to that. It is with the help of your karma through which you create your own destiny.
5. Hinduism belief says that divine beings continue living in an invisible world and the temple worship as well as individual devotionals creates a communication between you and God.
6. Hinduism believes in the reincarnation system. It evolves through many births until all karmas have been resolute and moksha is the process of getting free of the cycle of rebirth.
7. The followers of Hinduism believe that you need a spiritually awakened teacher in your life. They are able to tell you the way to get free from the cycle of rebirth.
8. Hinduism belief advises that every life in this world is holy and each life should be loved. That’s the reason they believe in the practice of no injury to anyone. This is known as ahinsa.
9. The followers of Hinduism believe that no particular religion tells the only path to salvation over each and every one but all the authentic religious ways are related to God. Every religion tells us to give respect to others so everyone is equal.
So these are the basic Hinduism beliefs however it is varied and wide. The essential thoughts of this religion are based on the principles written by saints of ancient times.