Astrology is a collection of beliefs and traditions that is founded on the relative positions of stars and heavenly bodies to gather information about personality and other human behavior and relationships.
Astrologers believe that celestial movement directly affects life on Earth as gauged by the human events and experiences. Astrology is a symbolic language and is also a form of divination. One of the most sought after ideals is the astrology sign compatibility. It is said that each person falls under a sign upon the moment they are born.
Zodiac signs of people derived from different constellations depend on the date of birth of individuals and astrology sign compatibility is all about how two zodiac symbols react to each other. Each sign have distinct characteristics and to know which sign you fall under, here are the list of zodiac signs and the dates they cover.
• Aries – March 21 – April 20
• Taurus – April 21 – May 21
• Gemini – May 22 – June 21
• Cancer – June 22 – July 22
• Leo – July 23 – August 23
• Virgo – August 24 – September 22
• Libra – September 23 – October 22
• Scorpio – October 23 – November 21
• Sagittarius – November 22 – December 21
• Capricorn – December 22 – January 20
• Aquarius – January 21 – February 19
• Pisces – February 20 – March 20
These twelve zodiac signs fall under four elements. The zodiac signs falling in the same element such as fire, earth, air and water share the same basic characteristics and temperaments. The basic temperaments from these elements are added with unique attributes and personality traits depending on the birth sign of an individual. Astrology sign compatibility all depends on individual traits of each sign though compatibility is still somewhat influenced by the four elements.
Fire signs are outgoing and fiery. They are people-centered and are energized when interacting with other people.
The signs under the earth element share the characteristics of being practical, cautious and pragmatic. They are ambitious and materially build their success.
Air people are communicators. They build long lasting relationships because of their ability to commune well.
Water signs are emotional and are intuitive. They are artistic and very compassionate people.
Generally, zodiac signs that fall under the air and earth elements do not go well together. Same can be said for signs under the element of water and fire. Using the astrology sign compatibility, here are matches not quite made in heaven and should be avoided.
• Aries – Virgo and Scorpio
• Taurus – Libra and Sagittarius
• Gemini – Scorpio and Capricorn
• Cancer – Sagittarius and Aquarius
• Leo – Pisces and Capricorn
• Virgo – Aries and Aquarius
• Libra – Pisces and Taurus
• Scorpio – Aries and Gemini
• Sagittarius – Cancer and Taurus
• Capricorn – Gemini and Leo
• Aquarius – Cancer and Virgo
• Pisces – Leo and Libra
Astrology sign compatibility is still not as accurate as knowing your partner deeply and whole-heartedly. These are merely guides on how to handle people but not rules on how to deal with them. Each one is still unique and may not even be categorized in such general groupings.