The primary concern of every business is fame, name, goodwill and moreover wealth which every owner strives for. But Vastu says if this important place of business has defects in terms of building shape, position of owner’s room & staff and placement of different sections, then problems like loss in business and slow or no growth seem to be common.
A Vastu conformed office prospers in every way and enjoys good business growth, ability to control staff, earns good riches and flourishes in other prospects. Direction is not the only key factor that determines good or bad of office but the overall structure of building makes it auspicious for business purpose.
Generally handfuls of people consult Vastu for the construction of an office but they lately realize the effects that they endure once business is begun. To have the full benefit of office and reap riches from business, office should be constructed following Vastu principles. Here are some effective Vastu tips to design office building:
• Office building should be facing East and also entrance should from here only.
• Shape of office building should be regular as in square or rectangle but avoid any irregular or extended plot.
• Extended direction like South or West in a plot is considered inauspicious and should be avoided.
• Entrance of Office structure should not face T-point.
• Water element should be placed in North-east only.
• Electrical equipments such as generators, refrigerator, water cooler and transformer must be positioned in South-east zone.
• Avoid any kind of construction in North-east and if it is extended then do not place heavy material here. It is ideal to keep North-east vacant, well lit and clean.
• Owner of the business should have his cabin in South-west and must sit facing North while dealing with customers.
• Stairs are ideal in South, South-west and North-west. Middle or centre of the building should be empty with no construction.
• Reception should ideally be built in North-east.
• Pantry if any in the office is placed in South-east.