BASIC VASTU FOR BATHROOM
A Vastu complaint living place provides inmates a disease free and barrier free house followed by peace, harmony and progress. Bathroom and toilet are basic sections of house sometimes made anywhere which tends to give negative energy because both the places have a specific location according to Vastu principles. Bathrooms constructed in anywhere in the house leads to complications and severe problems related to health and finance.
Vastu Tips for Bathroom
Thus it becomes important to abide by Vastu principles when renovating or constructing bathroom or toilet in house so that the results won't disturb inmates further. Vastu rules for bathroom are as follows:
- Ideally a bathroom can be placed in Eastern portion of the house.
- Fitting of pipes for drained water should be provided in North-east.
- The toilets should be constructed to the west of the building or the north-west side.
- Shower and taps in bathroom can be attached on Northern wall which is also suitable for mirror.
- If there is attached toilet in the bathroom itself then WC should be on the West or North-west side and few inches above the ground.
- Geyser should ideally be placed in South-east corner.
- Bathtub must be located in West portion and provision for washbasin could be made in North-east.
- Overhead tank should be in South-west.
- There should be windows or ventilators in the east or the north.
- Bath should be taken in the west side.
- Choose bright and soothing colours for bathroom walls.
- Mirror should always be on the East wall.
- The dirty linens should be placed in the West Side of the bathroom as setting rays are very harmful for bacteria and kill them.
- If there is almirah, it should always be on the Southwest Side of the bathroom.
- The slope of the bathroom floor should be towards north and east so water drains to the northeast side of the bathroom.
- The suitable directions for keeping the washing machine are southeast and northwest.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the bathroom. Vastu consultation of bathroom involves a thorough analysis.
- Proper location and orientation of the bathroom in the house
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction & placement of the WC
- The direction & placement of the wash basin
- The direction & placement of the bathing area
- The direction & placement of the mirror
- The direction & placement of storage
- The direction & placement of gyser
- The direction of the slope