A house is one of the premium assets possessed by human beings. Be it a man of robust income or someone with moderate financial status, each and every individual always dreams of having a house equipped with all the basic and advanced amenities. Needless to say, the investment that you make to own a residential property, simply involves a large part of your income. Therefore, you should always be extra particular about what is being offered to you in the name of features and amenities.
Given below is the list of 20 most prominent amenities that each and every home owner must seek in his or her new abode-
- Spaciousness inside the house driven by luxury
- Security arrangement through CCTV installation for your complete peace of mind
- The arrangement of rain water harvesting keeping in view the contemporary water conditions
- Designated space for car parking including new-age hydraulic set-ups
- Designer landscaping for an added touch of aesthetical beauty in the surroundings
- Proper arrangement for Basketball, Tennis, Badminton Court, Club House, Community Hall and sufficient Yoga Area
- 24×7 uninterrupted power backup for round-the-clock ease of life
- Vastu compliant structure is also highly recommended
- Spacious Jogging Track, Children’s Play Area, Modern Gymnasium, Swimming Pool and Kids’ Pool are some other amenities to be included
- Designer wardrobes inside the house always flaunt your life style
- Better and enhanced optimization of natural light always brings natural solace to you
- High quality imported marbles and laminated wooden flooring are also highly recommended
- It would be excellent if POP is done with velvet paint on each and every wall
- These days, earthquake resistant structure of the house is also an added advantage
- Provision for hassle-free gas connection through government authorized pipeline
- In all the new-age homes, modular kitchens having designer ceramic wall tiles, hob and chimneys are also an important part of all modern houses
- Recommendations are also made for designer POP ceilings
- Highly anti-skid flooring for extra safety, particularly in balconies and staircases
- European style hardwood panel and doors with absolute PU polish
- Modular electric switches with copper-made electrical wiring
Needless to say, when you make up your mind to buy a home, you simply make an investment for lifetime. Expecting the amenities as per the magnitude of your investment is your right that brings you all the privileges and pleasures of modern housing.
Therefore, always be particular about the offerings that you are getting against the money that you are paying. Seeking some professional advice is also recommended here, as you may be misguided by the concerned real estate entity or an agent.